Global Trends and Future Scenarios Reception
Registration for this event is by invitation only. If you received an invitation for this event, please use the direct link provided in it to register. For information on how to get invited to Dialogue events, please click below.
The Dialogue and Inter-American Development Bank will be launching the Global Trends & Future Scenarios Database of Reports with a wine reception. This new resource is a searchable online registry that includes over 700 prospective studies from around the world that will provide governments, corporations, universities, and think tanks access to vital information and analyses on trends that affect Latin America and the Caribbean and other regions of the world.
This platform is the result of a partnership between the Inter-American Dialogue and Inter-American Development Bank and reflects the organizations’ efforts to help formulate effective, forward-looking strategies to meet future challenges and opportunities.
The reception will feature remarks by:
• Luis Alberto Moreno, President, Inter-American Development Bank
• Michael Shifter, President, Inter-American Dialogue
• Sergio Bitar, Senior Fellow, Inter-American Dialogue
• Moisés Naím, Distinguished Fellow, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
• Mathew Burrows, Director, Strategic Foresight Initiative, Atlantic Council
< Back to List of Events